Sunday, May 27, 2012

Compendium Challenge Week 7

Linda's Compendium Challenge has reached week 7 with Brushless Watercolors.  I love the way the water blends the colors to give a beautiful, faded effect.   This technique is on page 49 of A Compendium of Curiosity Vol 2 by Tim Holtz.   As I've said in previous weeks- I will not be discussing the exact technique in the blog postings, instead referring you to buy Tim's book… you won't regret it.

Daisy at Eclectic Paperie is sponsoring this weeks challenge with a $25 gift certificate to her fabulous mixed-media store.  If you have never shopped at her store I recommend checking out her blog hop last week on Journaling.  Her team did a great job.

My tag for this week's challenge:
I used a Stampington stamp and an array of Distress Inks.

I linked this project up at the following Linky Parties: 
Laters Baby….

5 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous! Danee, you ROCKED the brushless watercolor. What a great choice of imagery-- it really shows off the technique and looks so delicate and pretty. Great job-- as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is such a pretty Tag, very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from Twigg. The texture of ypur tags is so interesting. I am currently involved in making a series of journal tags with a bird theme. I am becoming one of your followers.

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Nice mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! you chose wonderful images for this technique and the coloring really pops.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...