Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wedding: Rosettes Part 2


I do have a "Rosette Tutorial" to share but I did want to tease you with a few of the completed rosettes that will be used to decorate B's wedding.  I think they are starting to look really great.  I am not showing them all or how to do these specific ones yet.  After the wedding (mid June) I will share more details. 
 The smaller rosette were all made using Tim Holtz's Alterations Rosette and Mini Rosette Sizzlits.
 The larger ones were all made using the Ribbons and Rosettes Cartridge I discussed in the prior post.
 I LOVE the vintage look to this one even though everything is new.
 Tim's wishbones....oh baby...love them!

I'll be sprinkling glitter everywhere.
This post has been linked to the following:
I Gotta Try That
Bloom Designs
VMG206

20 comments:

  1. These look wonderful! I look forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty. I am pinning it.

    Ellya

    http://www.curiositaellya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for sharing on our BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Linky Party - love your site - you've got some fun things happening here. Hope to see you again! Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...