Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snowflake Wall Art

Mom and Michelle….Stop READING. WARNING Gift Spoiler AHEAD. ..Proceed with Caution…
I made some fun little wall art for gifts.  I used Tim Holtz's new Snowflake Rosettes and MiniSnowflake Rosette dies from Sizzix.  Of course I jazzed them up and added lots of bling and glitter.

Laters Baby….
This post has been linked to the following Linky Parties:
Thirty Handmade Days
Twigg Studios 
I Gotta Try That
My Life Treasure
Bloom
30 Handmade Days
Tatertots and Jello
Classy Clutter
Mighty Crafty
Glued To My Crafts
Tatertots and Jello
Mighty Crafty

25 comments:

  1. OMG, these are gorgeous, they will love them! Merry Christmas to you and yours! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!! Trace x
    Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are gorgeous, Danee!! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, these are just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FABULOUS idea...not to mention great execution. The snowflakes are beautiful. Nice job! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! Visiting from My Life's a Treasure/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely stunning! Pinned for later inspiration. Thank you for sharing at MightyCrafty Mondays.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...