Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Lollies

Remember the fun prize ribbons I glued on to pink seam binding to make the coolest garland of my life?  Since I couldn't stop making those darned things I had a few left over so I turned them into lollies.  Relax, it is easy- just hot glue wooden skewers on the back.  I actually forgot I had them and then couldn't figure out what to do with them- the vase I wanted to put them in looked ridiculous.  While partaking in some MUCH needed grocery shopping today I came up my answers….Brach's Ice Cream Conversation Hearts.  They are exactly my CRAZY-PINK-&-PEACH-VALENTINE COLORS.  Seriously.  I grabbed 4 bags, poured them into two el cheapo vases ($1 store) that I always seem to find a use for.  Super cute.  If you chose to accept this assignment, I must WARN you…they smell H.I.D.I.O.U.S.  Like super gross…like don't buy these if you actually plan to eat them.
Laters….

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are so pretty! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE these!!! Would love it if you would link to my party>>http://www.thevintagefarmhouse.com/2012/02/its-that-time-of-week-again.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...