Monday, February 20, 2012

Cards….Day 3

I am not sure where I will be submit this card.  It could go into the Paper Crafts Magazine Stamping Royalty under the Love category or maybe not….maybe somewhere else. 
This card starts with the same Kraft card stock and again edges were inked using Vintage Photo Distress.  When the card was finished I ran a Ranger Adirondek Dabber in Silver around the edges.   I punched circles from vintage book pages and inked those as well.  Hint: run the circles though a Xyron Create-A-Sticker and ink them while they are still attached to the backing paper.  I love using circles like this to make a polka dot paper because the stickers add texture.  The harlequin stamp is one of Tim's for Stampers Anonymous.  The image was stamped on white card stock using Embossing Distress Ink and black embossing powder was added and heat set.  I inked the edges of the white card stock using Black Soot Distress.  I cut a small piece of red card stock from MME's Lost and Found collection and inked it using the Black Soot Distress.  The dress stamp is old and I have no who's image it is.  I have seen this particular image done by several companies.  It was stamped on kraft card stock using the same Embossing Distress and black embossing powder.  The seam binding started white and was sprayed with Santa Baby Glimmer Mist.  I sprayed Slate Glitter Mist into my hand and used scrunched it onto the red ribbon to darken it slightly.  I tied the ribbon on the waist of the dress in a simple knot.  The dress was attached using  pieces of foam tape to pop it off the page.  "Amore" was written using my favorite letters- Tim's Idea-olgy Alpha Parts.  The letters only come in black but take paint- especially the Ranger Adirondek Dabber paints.  I used my favorite Silver Dabber.


Come back tomorrow for my over-the-top birthday card.

Laters….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...