Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Digital Valentines Go Hybrid

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY….
Back when I was feeling low and in bed, I went nuts playing with Photoshop creating digital Valentines.  Those little cards didn't just stay in my computer…oh no, they came out…
Add some embellishments….
and all of these…..
Became …

 I didn't get close ups but I added a small amount of glitter to the cards and ran it through my sewing machine to connect them.  I hung it all with another garland like the one on my mantle.   
I made these crayon-and-waxed paper hearts probably 15 years ago.  I simply store them in an envelope. They are such a pain to make- at least I found grating the crayons really difficult.  The directions for these were in Martha Stewart Magazine all those years ago- I see Martha's floating around Pinterest a lot.  These are hanging in the doorway between rooms.

Laters...

2 comments:

I love reading your comments...