Monday, February 6, 2012

New Jewelry

I am still playing with Crystal Clay and Swarovski Chatons.  I will be putting them up on my Etsy.
 This is a silver and red/pink square pendant. 
Taken with a flash- so sparkly.

 Love the round shape and pink crystals.

Beautiful white pearlized clay (white Pearl Ex added) and red and pink stones.
 I sat it in a pretty tissue flower to show a  better angle.

 This is silver clay, Pearl Ex and pink square stones in a square pendant.
Stunning red, white, and pink setting in silver clay (with Pearl Ex).

 Red, pink and white stones- including baguettes in Silver clay and Peal Ex.

 This sweet pendant has pink crystals on half. The other half 
left unadorned to show the beautiful clay and white pearl Ex.
I just received blue and purple stones…waiting for more ring blanks….look for these to come.
Laters...

2 comments:

I love reading your comments...