Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun Cards….Day 6


Okay….so I LOVE everything Tim Holtz does, everything he makes, everything everything.  It is sad.  No he isn't my celebrity crush- that would be Justin…No NOT Bieber…Jeez that is gross!  No Justin Timberlake.  You know, the singer, actor, dancer?  The one who IS NOT engaged to Jessica Biel…he can't be…he is MINE.  I digress….

I love Tim's products but I usually don't make things that really look like his.  I decided to make a few cards that are in the Tim Holtz aesthetic.  Tim always makes tags so I made a tag.  The stamps are both his- the 2 men began as 3 men but I chopped the one off.  They were stamped with Embossing Distress Ink and black embossing powder as was the "enjoy the journey".  I started with a manilla tag, inked with Old Paper Distress Ink and attached the Pomegranate Polka Dots.  The fancy design in the middle is a rub on from Basic Grey.  I love to use rub ons but I usually cut them up and make them different than intended.   The tag was topped off with a half bow with Pomegranate seam binding, an Idea-olgy Trinket Pin and a "courageous" Muse Token.  

Tomorrow brings the final Tim Holtz card.
Laters….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...