Prolotherapy is a lovely procedure that involves injecting glucose into a ligament in order to cause scaring and therefore leaving the ligament less elastic. I've posted about it before so if you want more info go here.
Okay….today I shall make an attempt at creating…crafting… making pretty stuff as Heidi Swapp would tell me. I have some new Sizzix dies, Tim just posted his December 12 Tags of 2012 tag, I have a commission for a Christmas banner, and I'm ready to go. Christmas is fast approaching…as is Hanukkah (we celebrate both) which begins on my birthday..Yikes 45! How is that POSSIBLE? And my daughter's 14th b'day- HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE (yes, I AM screaming for real). December is busy in the Kaplan household.
Pop back in tomorrow- hopefully- I will have lots of stuff to share. In the mean time, I want to share some of the projects and tutorials I did last year in the hope that it will spur your creativity this December.
Mercury glass has been gaining in popularity for the last few years and this holiday Pottery Barn is filled to the brim with it. Click here to see their beautiful offerings. Want to make your own Mercury Glass? It is really quite easy and I have a tutorial.
|Mercury Glass Tutorial and Decorating the Vase|
|Mercury Glass Candlesticks|
|Mercury Glass Ornament|
|Pretty Package Bling|
|My Packages 2011|
|Santa and Reindeer|
I have a lot of Pinterest Boards where I pin projects and ideas mostly from the blogs I frequent. My point? You will actually find unique pins on my boards.
Check out my Pinterest Board for Advent Calendars
My Pinterest Board for Christmas
|My Pinterest Board for Hanukkah You are correct….this picture has nothing to do with Hanukkah.|
|My (Misspelled) but beautiful 2011 Mantle|
|Do-Over….Spelled Correctly….still beautiful and sparkly|
(Yes, I show how to make a Halloween wreath so use your imagination….think Red, Green, Gold Santa, Candy Canes…OR Blue, Silver, Star-of-David…the techniques still apply)
My Pinterest Board for Wreaths
|How to make Hybrid Tags|
|My 2011 Daily December |
My Pinterest Board for Daily December Albums
|How to use Garland in craft Projects|
|It's Cheap, plentiful, and adds a unique sparkle.|
Leave a comment (or email) and let me now what you are making-or your are decorating (colors, trends, symbols, etc) for the holidays this year. A picture or link to your blog post would make me ecstatically jump for joy and maybe do a dorky dance step or two.
Don't forget to check out my social media:
- Pinterest: I have 68 well-organized boards with over 3,000 pins; become a follower and I promise you won't be sorry. I tend to pin from the blogs I love-rather than off of Pinterest itself- so you won't see the same 10 projects pinned over and over and over….
- Tumblr: I am updating my Tumblr with a streamlined version of my blog for those of you who want to skip my VERBOSE-ness and get to the point. You will find 1 or 2 photos of and a link to the actual blog post for each project.
- Twitter: Ok, so I Tweet about Glee….A LOT…. but I also Tweet about my projects so…yeah….
- Email: Shoot me an Email anytime. I love hearing from you It's Raining JellyBeans
- Comment: I always LOVE when you leave me a comment. I read them ALL and love hearing what you are making or how you feel about my projects. Have an idea for a tutorial you would like to see? Ask away. I can fake just about any craft so challenge me.
This Post was linked to the following Linky Parties:
I Gotta Try That
I Gotta Try That