Monday, December 19, 2011

Joyeux Noel Again and a Star



Ok, so I posted several times that I can't spell and then proved it by spelling Joyous Joyeux Noel wrong.  Ironic because I spelled it correctly in the painters tray that I made but when I made my Garland I was panicking because I thought I had 1 "E" and somehow in my panic I convinced myself it was spelled "Joyoux" and went merrily on my way glittering chipboard letters.  I joyfully posted the pics, wrote a post and moved on, enjoying my mantel vignette until 2 days later I was running out the door and noticed the "Joyeux" on my painters tray.  Hmmm?  Which is correct?  Maybe there are two ways that are correct?  Ah… No.  I misspelled it.  Finally today I found another "E", glittered that puppy up and snapped some new photos.

I also finished my second little tree with the vintage paper and pearl-head pins which I am completely smitten with.  Finally, the other big change is the star that I made from directions in this December's Martha Stewart Living issue.  It is big and glorious and all glittered.  Divine.

Laters...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the decor! I have a tiny tree up and my house looks pitiful this year! BAHUMBUG!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cones are so unique and awesome! Would love love love for you to share this at our party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com/2011/12/co-hosting-pinteresting-link-party-week.html. Happy holiday! My

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, no matter how you spell it, have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danee, thanks for the heads up on the trees you made. A very fun design...might need to make one right now....then pack up with my holiday stuff as I carefully put away all my favorite things tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...