Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Valentine Artwork

I still haven't completed cleaning my housing or the studio space.  That means not only is my kitchen a mess, but I can't find any of my supplies I need to make pretty things.  That hasn't stopped me from creating…oh no… I have Photoshop (Elements) which allows me to be creative (bonus) in a non-messy way (double bonus).  I am still waiting for Rhonna Farrer's Valentine artwork to be released…she teased it today on her blog so I hope it comes out this week.  I know it will be terrific.  Until then I have used parts and pieces from her other awesome kits including It's Time Brush Kit and Punk Junque.  I am not exactly sure what I will make with these…something….with them together….or separately...
I love this color red.
I love Brian Andreas, StoryPeople.com
That is all for now….

Laters….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...