Saturday, April 28, 2012

Alcohol Ink Cards

After 2 months of being sick on and off, my son decided to top off this weekend with a temp of 103 and more vomiting that I care to remember.  He also has a very sore throat making him miserable.  Obviously there has been no crafting in this house.  Instead there has been lots and lots of snuggling and holding and trying to comfort.  

I made some cards last week using the same alcohol ink/polished stone technique.
This tag has a small piece of alcohol ink technique between the two strips of polka dot washi tape.
This card uses stamps from Michelle Ward (she commented on my last post- too bad she didn't see this one!). 
Rub ons, washi tape, and rhinestones. 
More rub ons, rhinestones, and washi tape.  I love how this card turned out. 

Laters Baby….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...