Saturday, July 16, 2016

Creative Chemistry 102 Layering Stencil Challenge 2

This delicate second tag was made using Spun Sugar Spray Stain on the tag for a quick background. I inked Antique Linen Distress Ink through the Industrial Layering Stencil using a round foam blending tool.  I stamped the Type stamp from the Newsprint and Type stamp and inked the edges of the tag using Ground Espresso Distress Ink.
single bloom from the Flower Garden stamp set was stamped using Distress Embossing Ink on Distress Watercolor Paper and embossed with using Ranger Platinum Embossing Ink. Using a water brush I painted the flower using Spun Sugar Distress Stain.  The flower and all the tags were dripped with large drops of water and dried using a heat gun.  I also sprayed the watercolor paper with Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Gold that I have decanted into a Distress Sprayer.  This is my favorite way to get gold splatters on to everything!
The second technique-Embossed Stencil Technique- was made using the same colors as before but using the Stripes stencil and Ranger Embossing Powder.
I layered the tag with little flags made from old book page that had been foiled using Heidi Swapp Minc and her Reactive Art Screen Ink and her polka dot art screen.  The tag was layered with a scrap of Walnut Stain Core'dinations Distress.  The word "celebrate" was cut using an Alterations Celebrations Words: Script die and a piece of copy paper run through my laserjet printer making a sheet of toner that had been foiled with the Heidi Swapp Minc and gold foil.
I topped this tag with a pretty seam binding bow and an Idea-ology Heart Charm, some Baubles and two Swarovski crystals.



Laters....

1 comment:

  1. WOW , you are really creative and skilled. Such a talented person like you deserves a lot more success. Please keep us posted for with more great stuff. looking forward.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...