Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September Tag of the Month: 12 Tags of 2012

If you are following along with Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012 you may have noticed I forgot to make my version.  Ooops, thankfully I remember it in time.

First Tim's version…..
Source: TimHoltz.com
This month Tim used the same technique we used for this week's Compendium Challenge, the Riveted Patchwork.  I'm making it all about Halloween now so here is my take on it.
The BOO is made using Alternations Wordplay Die and Tim's new mirror plastic colored with alcohol inks.  
I didn't catch this until I was Photoshopping this picture but I used a page from an old thesaurus for the text paper and literally just reached in and grabbed a page and cut it to size without looking at what letter I had.  How ironic, or serendipitous maybe, that I got "D" and DOG words for this space below the cat.

Laters Baby….
This tag was Linked to the following Linky Parties:
Tea Rose Home
Craft-o-Maniac

1 comment:

I love reading your comments...