Monday, June 27, 2016

Creative Chemistry 101 Week 4 Challenge Design 1

Tim Holtz is offering his Creative Chemistry 101 and 102 class again as a lead in to his new class Creative Chemistry 103 which begins in August.  You can find more about the classes at Online Card Classes.  I took the two classes she they were originally offered and I can honey say they changed the way I do paper crafting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Part of the updating of 101 and 102 include occasional challenges and this week-Week 4 Challenge included Embossing Basics.  I won't go over the exact details in how these were made because. that is part of Tim's class.

 Laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...