Saturday, October 17, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 October Edition

I finally managed to get a tag completed, photographed and edited before the month ended (applause applause).
You can find instructions on Tim's blog. Tim's version:
You will notice that I didn't vary too far from Tim's vision and I will tell you why...I purchased both the Zombie Thinlet 
and the Monster Thinlet 
There is also the Vampire Thinlet
Rather than experiment with the tag techniques and find something with more variety, I spent hours and hours making Zombies and Monsters in all sorts of papers and colors. I will have to take some photos and share them..it was a lot of fun.

 While Tim likes to go all grungy, I like to go all Glam. My Zombie sports glitters hair and eyebrows as well as sparkly eyes and scar. I gave him pupils because it only seems fair.  Finally I topped him off with a jaunty polka-dot bow tie cuz a Zombie's gotta look good.
 I grunted out the jute ribbon but added a gorgeous gold metallic thread to add contrast.
The spider is glued on with Glossy Accents.

Laters,

9 comments:

  1. You made me so crazy cute!!! LOVE the bowtie! Great take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! i love the bowtie and the colour of your Zombie!! congrats on your win this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple zombie and his dapper bow tie! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right..a zombie's gotta look good and he DOES! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on your tag. Your zombie looks rather dashing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bow tie - it's perfect!! Your take on Tim's tag is fabulous - congratulations on your win :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your win. would love to see the rest of your zombies & monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve your win....CONGRATS...I am loving your monster...He is MONSTERDELICIOUS
    in purple....and all gllammed up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...