Friday, March 8, 2013

Bunny Card

While I didn't have the Mover and Shaper Bunny, I do have the full size version.  I decided to cut him out and use flocking to give him a stuffed bunny look and feel.  I added glass glitter embellishments and a jaunty blue bow.  

 The background is made using Tim's new Distress Paints.  They are faboosh…make such vibrant and gorgeous backgrounds.  I did use ink to fill in the areas that didn't' get paint.
 The flowers are made using Chiffon and Tattered Florals die.  I make each flower from a single type of flower cutout.  A Swarovski crystal- or two-was glued in the center of each flower.
I am submitting this card to Tim Holtz's Tattered Floral Challenge as well as the following Linky Parties:
Ranger Ink Seasonal Palate
Just Us Four
The 36th Avenue
Bloom Designs
Laters Baby….

1 comment:

I love reading your comments...