Saturday, July 31, 2010

Purse Mini Scrapbook

When I upload the photos of the mini "purse" album I thought I had posted the larger version already. The mini was just an added bonus thrown in for fun.  I bought the kit last year when I wasn't able to make the class, just to learn a new shape and technique and then never put it together.  So, I put together the 3 kits I had lying around last week.  I guess my on-line class and the blog have motivated me to not just plan great projects but to do them as well.

Here are the pics of the large purse:
I stamped a plain white flower petal with Distress Ink

I used Seam binding and Ribbon
Inside 
Fun little "pages" that hide in the pockets
The left side pocket

Pages that fit in the right side pocket
The back of the right side pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...